Osteopathy aims to restore, maintain and promote physical and psychological well being in a patient-centred environment. As a health practitioner I consider each person as an individual. Utilising osteopathic techniques, I work with your body to help create the best conditions to encourage the healing process.
Osteopathy is primarily a manual therapy and involves massage, mobilisation and spinal manipulation for the treatment of:
• Aches & pains – osteoarthritic, joint, lumbago, sciatica, rheumatic
• Acute & chronic back ache/pain
• Headache and migraine prevention
• Frozen shoulder & tennis elbow
• Sports injuries and tensions
• Cramp & muscle spasms
• Circulatory & Digestion problems
• Inability to relax
I am CNHC registered for Craniosacral Therapy
I also practice osteopathy and provide nutritional advice together with yoga instruction.
Member of the ICrA - a not-for-profit special interest group of health professionals who include cranial therapy in their practice.